Who is Eligible To Join CRA?
CRA membership is open to Rental Centers, Manufactures and Suppliers that are involved in the Equipment or Party & Event Rental Industry.
Becoming a Member is as Easy as:
- Determining your Member Classification
- Completing the CRA Membership Application
- Making the payment
Membership Classifications include:
Voting Members:Firms which are domiciled in the western states and are regularly engaged in some phase of the rental industry and hold an appropriate membership.
- Regular – California
- Regular – Western States (excluding California)
- Branch Members: Headquarters must be a voting member
- Member at Large: Rental firms domiciled outside the western states
- International Member: Any rental firm not within the United States, Canada or Mexico
- Associate Member: Suppliers to the rental industry
- Individual Member: Only home addresses accepted